Wong To Yick Wood Lock Oil is a Chinese medicated liniment oil (external analgesic) from Hong Kong. It is used for relief of muscle aches and pains, sprains, strains of muscles and tendons and minor arthritic problems.
It is a powerful blend of Camphor, Menthol, and methyl salicylate. It promotes the interpretation of herbal essence, enhances blood circulation, relieves sickness and disperses the stasis.
This liniment has an unconventional form of application, using acupressure methods rather than the conventional massage. The oil is applied on the point of pain and finger pressure is then applied on the point for 15 minutes.
Mr. WONG To-Yick is a well known herbalist in Hong Kong. After years of research and clinical experiments, he invented the Wood Lock Medicated Balm in 1968. The product is Made in Hong Kong with REG. No HKP-01668. It is 100% Brand New and Authentic with Original Sealed Box.
• Relieve muscle aches and pains, joints and nerves
• Relieve strains, arthritis, bruises and back aches
• Relieves sickness and disperses the stasis
• Enhance blood circulation
• Powerful blend of Camphor, Menthol, and methyl salicylate
• Made in Hong Kong
• 100% Brand new and Authentic with Original Sealed Box
• As an aid for the relief of minor aches, pains of muscles, joints associated with simple backache, sprains, bruises and arthritis strains
• Pour 2~3 drops medicated balm to the affected area.
• Apply pressure with the thumb on the area and rub slowly for 15~20 minutes. This will enhance blood circulation.
• 3~5 times daily until pain is relieved.
• Another method is called Thermopenetration method. Apply Woodlock medicated balm on the affected area with gentle massage and then covered with hot pad or towel on the top for 10 minutes. 2~3 times daily until pain is relieved.
• External use only. Avoid contact with the eyes or irritable skin.
• Rinse with water immediately if you feel pain after use and consult the doctors is the pain persists
• If the oil gets into the eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water
• Children with cold, chickenpox or fever should not apply any product containing Methyl Salicylate
• Those having salicylic acid allergy should consult doctors or Chinese doctors before using this product
• This product is not suitable for children and pregnant women.
• Preserve in tight container and store under cool condition
• Product Name: Wong To Yick Wood Lock Medicated Balm
• Brand: Wong To Yick
• Net Volume: approx. 50ml (1.7 fl oz)
• Barcode: 4897003000054
• Place of Origin: Hong Kong
• Manufacturer: Wong To Yick Wood Lock Ointment Limited
• Reg. No (Hong Kong): HKP-01668
• Item Size (Box): approx. 119 (L) x 67 (W) x 29 (D) mm (4.69 x 2.64 x 1.14 inch)
• Total Weight: approx. 163.3g (5.76oz)
• 1 Bottle of Wong To Yick Medicated Oil (50ml)
• English and Chinese Instruction of Use
• Original Sealed Box for Retail